Manager, Employee Engagement & Organizational Development
Atmos Energy is the largest natural gas-only distributor in the United States. It delivers natural gas to more than 3 million distribution customers in over 1,400 communities across 8 states, and manages proprietary pipeline & storage assets.
- Collaborated with leaders throughout all business units to (a) identify employee and leadership development goals & objectives, and (b) refine and strengthen leadership development approach.
- Produced toolkit for growing Atmos Energy culture & developing leaders. Designed programs & tools that develop skills on-the-job & in-the-flow of work, augmenting traditional solutions for employee and leadership development.
- Created and maintained learning path roadmaps for developing Atmos Energy leaders by identifying expectations & capabilities needed at different levels of leadership and providing guidance.
- Advanced culture of coaching & mentoring where Atmos Energy leaders identify their own coaching styles and hone their coaching skills. Established coaching identity as a critical development tool.
- Supported new Atmos Energy leaders in adjusting to their new roles & responsibilities while maintaining a high level of support for tenured leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Assessed effectiveness of Atmos Energy talent development programs using data, metrics, and employee feedback.
- Oversaw Atmos Energy’s Educational Assistance Program. Advocated for the program as an effective way for employees to learn & grow in their careers.
Managed LinkedIn Learning platform for the Atmos Energy enterprise. Acted as main liaison with LinkedIn Learning customer relationship managers and drove further adoption of the platform across the enterprise.