Emphasis in Cognitive Studies
Tanner is an agile and adaptable learning and development leader with 10 years of experience managing, designing, developing, and delivering learning solutions in fast-paced, high-growth organizations. Equipped with demonstrated success in transforming organizations through the implementation of programs that build leadership skills, sales techniques, HR policy and practices, and customer service resulting in achievements such as 71% increase in ARR and employee engagement scores by over 30%.
Emphasis in Cognitive Studies
Serves as a Learning and Leadership consultant during engagements with clients that are implementing people first, workforce transformation initiatives. In this role, learning solutions have been developed and delivered using human-centered design to support topics such as DE&I, Future of Work, and HR policy and practices for global F500 organizations.
• Played a critical role in developing a pilot solution that led to securing a contract valued at over $1 million
• Implemented a digital learning platform supporting a diversity, equity, and inclusion training program for a targeted workforce of over 400 executives and 10,000+ colleagues
• Acted as an adult learning expert and multimedia developer for an engagement supporting the restructure of a client’s internal HR policy and practices framework
Regularly utilized formal instructional design methodologies to design and deliver learning projects across the North American Contact Center (NACC) organization. In addition, partnered with internal business partners to implement workforce transformation and process improvement solutions.
• Owned the development and maintenance of the Canada-based new hire onboarding program working with stakeholders in the United States, British Columbia, and Quebec
• Delivered expedited turn arounds on high visibility projects, resulting in successful deployments within the NACC organization for both Canadian and United States audiences
• Designed and assembled a dynamic SharePoint website intended to increase talent awareness and education on career development opportunities
• Successfully mentored and developed an hourly team member into a project-based, salary role
Facilitated training programs for newly hired and developing team members in a growing North American Contact Center (NACC) organization of 1000+ customer service team members. Programs ranged from technical training on SAP transactions and people skilling.
• Consulted with business partners to simplify and streamline knowledge documentation practices
• Responsible for the cross-skilling and onboarding of new delivery consultants throughout the United States and Canada
• Assisted with the development of learning program coursework and assessment materials
• Redesigned, developed, and implemented a production transition program for team members that recently completed onboarding training
Managed, developed, and delivered learning programs to a sales force of over 600+ associates, ranging from entry-level to second-level managers.
• Developed and implemented a localized new hire onboarding program to be delivered in partnership with national learning content
• Observed performance in the field and provided real-time coaching and assembled development plans for sales associates
• Increased average training feedback rating to a 4.2 out of 5
(RIF) Managed, developed, and delivered learning programs to rapidly growing sales and customer service teams of over 100+ associates. Training included sales techniques and technical training on the Zendesk CRM platform.
• Developed and implemented the first onboarding program for the sales and customer service departments using formal instructional design methodology
• Using Adobe Captivate and Adobe Creative Cloud applications, eLearning content was developed and managed for SCORM compliant learning management systems
Acted as the sole trainer and team lead for the property and casualty division of the statistical processing department. Partnered with operational leadership to drive innovative solutions to increase productivity and quality throughout the department.
• Developed and delivered the first formal instructor-led training program for the department of 100+ processing technicians resulting in an increase in learner engagement, performance, and quality scores by an average of 7% across the department
• Collaborated with quality analysts to develop coaching plans for property and casualty associates resulting in a team quality increase of 10%
• Led the development and organization of a knowledge management portal with the knowledge documents required to effectively book premium
Completed in December of 2018, the ATD Master Instructional Designer Certification provides hands-on practice evaluating real life scenarios while applying fundamental instructional design skills. Completion of the program is assessment based accompanied with a capstone project.
Improves ability to use effective behaviors and processes for internal learning consulting within an organization.
These are some samples from projects I have completed and implemented.