Timothy Hallford, President & CEO
Rising Phoenix Enterprises, Inc.
- Spearfish, South Dakota, Chiriqui, Panama
- ,1-505-469-5319 (mobile), WhatsApp: +507 6851 7622
OBJECTIVE: To leverage my considerable executive, entrepreneurial, educational, publishing, legal, and management experience partnering with organizations to maximize their potential.
5 poems published within collection
Reinvented former company providing partnering of experienced and new ignition interlock providers, investors, and manufacturers. Providing professional, turn-key, multiple ignition interlock market management.
Created Poetry podcast and working on my first feature book.
Not For Profit organization created to respond to the Opioid Overdose Death Epidemic.
Providing transcriptions of Joseph Campbell interviews for a new book.
Management, negotiation, and completion of all foreign licensing agreements of Joseph Campbell books in print, electronic, and other media formats. Negotiating and granting all permissions to use Joseph Campbell's quotes, ideas, concepts to individuals and organizations Archiving original documents to the Joseph Campbell Opus Archives
Created new investigative processes and managed teacher licensure complaints.
Created dynamic and effective company providing technology solutions for increasing road safety.
• Reduced death and injury from DWI offenses by over 30%.
• Created distributor network of ignition interlock providers.
• Managed and expanded $4.4 million dollar company.
• Attained largest independent distributor in a competitive market in the United States.
• Attained largest state distributor garnering 52% of market with 6 competitors.
• Technology developer with Chinese company.
• Public speaker at international symposiums.
• Appointee to Governor's Task Force for DWI Technology.
Strategic Planning, Political Lobbying, Program Management, Distribution Sales, Regulatory Agency Dialogue, Strategic Marketing, Media Relations, Financial Modeling, Market Analysis and Growth, Personnel Management
Field representative and investigator serving claims and legal department staff.
• Attained top 10% of investigators in the disability industry
• Managed full field investigations including surveillance, interviewing, background information development, discussions with medical practitioners, financial and medical data analysis, and developing leads and supporting evidence.
• Closed high indemnity claims including Russian fraud, Broker fraud, and HIV fraud.
• Investigated suspicious death claims.
• Prepared detailed and complete field reports providing for informed decision making.
• Negotiated settlements excess of $1 million including discussions with customer's counsel.
• Testified in depositions and court hearings.
• Participated in discussions with legal departments to determine exposure.
• Detailed understanding of medical terminology and impairment.
Settlement negotiations, contract interpretation, customer service, investigations, report writing, legal discussions, travel, self-management
Taught criminal justice and public affairs classes. Attained high student and professor evaluations
Managed large court agency with 3 divisions and 31 employees
Law Enforcement Academy
Leading by Being Leadership Program
Finished one year of PhD studies
Public Management Concentration
Studies in Comparative Public Administration
Criminal Justice Concentration
National Story: Interlocks in New Mexico
Ignition Interlocks Most Effective Tool Against Drunk Driving
Business Journal Article on Company
City of Santa Fe Business of the Year Promotional Video
Travel experiences in the following countries: