Regional Director of Sales, Michigan, Indiana & Ohio
Lead a team of 19 Sales Professionals, in 17 communities across 3 states, 2543 units with a budget exceeding $70M in revenue. Responsible for Detroit Metro market, largest metro market in Holiday's portfolio, with over 600 units.
Responsible for Sales and Marketing community and regional revenue, NOI and occupancy. Redesigned sales and marketing plans to focus to prospect centered selling with the result of increased occupancy of 9% and lead to lease by 3%. In addition:
- Led the company for 10 consecutive months for 2019 in sales metrics and top line revenue ranked #3 in company out of 18 regions.
- Implemented portfolio representation in local markets through outreach and strengthening relationships with paid referral sources.
- Exceeded sales budget in 2018 and 2019 in New Lease and New Lease effective rate.
- Launched monthly company wide experience events for new prospects, resulting in an increase in lead to tour by over 8%.
- Accelerated Marketing efforts to increase lead generation by target specific cluster campaigns, implemented with custom messaging and directing to community specific landing page. Resulted in increase of leads per community by 18% in first 6 months.
- Promoted to trainer for new RDS's joining the company for 2019.
- Developed and promoted 2 SL to next level of Strategic SL's covering the east region.