Program /Project Manager - Multi-channel Transformation
IBM Global Business Services
Job Role : Program and Project Management for Multi channel Transformation -Financial Services .
Assist clients in developing Business Cases for their new initiatives and work closely with their senior management in their approval process.
- Instrumental in developing the Project Management framework in consensus with the internal and client leadership Team.
- Assisted in defining the Project Governance framework in a multi-country project roll-out scenarios.
- Developed Delivery measurement dimensions and status reporting structure to ensure consistent reporting.
- Worked with multiple Regional/Country Business Heads in Building the Project Portfolio Systems.
- Co-ordinated with Global Delivery center heads in Human Resource Pooling systems to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Managed multi-dimensional Risks/Issues in Global Matrix environment in both internal and client perspectives.
- Handle day-to-day Crisis Management so to minimize the Internal and Client escalations.
- Responsible for Talent and Skills Management across projects in the program.
- Assisted the Finance team in Managing P&L across the projects in the program.
Monitor the Project performance closely and work with stake holders to maintain the delivery performance and quality.