Over twelve years of experience in the field of Information Technology. Possesses a solid foundation in multiple BPM and SOA technologies. Highly knowledgeable in end-to-end implementation processes from point of conception to deployment and production support. Strong analytical thinking skills.
• Experience in multiple BPM & SOA Engines like Pega PRPC, Appian Application platform, Oracle SOA, BPM and BAM Suite.
•Drive the solution design and build out scalable and robust BPM applications.
• Develop and design applications in the areas of process flow, business logic and user interface design
• Create and promote best practices within the team & bpm Implementations.
• Well versed in Scrum Methodologies.
• Proven ability to work efficiently in a team environment.
• Successfully handled all assignments with a sense of responsibility and commitment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, team player with excellent communication skills.
Senior Computer Program Analyst
Persistent Systems, Washington, US
Plan and oversee a range of technology solution projects for this software development and consulting company.
- Appian Architect for the Techsortium lending Platform with Tech CU. As part of Smart Funding Network initiative, Tech CU wants to build new digital platform to bring together loan originators and funders in real time using Appian platform to streamline loan processes by proactively establishing a network to connect Fintechs and credit unions. Utilized Appian 21.x, Symitar, FICOSO and Akcelerant to automate lending workflows. Assisted in solution designing, development, Integration, and deployment.
- Senior Developer for the Centralize Debt Management System project with Department of Labor. As part of OCFO initiative, DOL wants to consolidate debt management processes across all agencies into Appian platform to streamline and increase visibility from agencies and OCFO end. Utilized Appian 20.x, AWS, MKS and Kiteworks to automate debt collection workflows for various DOL's agencies. Assisted in development, Integration, and leading peer code review sessions.
- Appian Team Lead for the Internal Co-investment project with The Carlyle Group. Utilized Appian 19.x, salesforce, DocuSign to automate fund solicitation workflows. Assisted in design, development and integration of new solution, estimating sprint stories, and leading peer code review sessions.
- Senior Developer for the Loan Service Simplification project with First Republic Bank. Utilized PowWow Mobile platform and Node.js to develop an efficient, user-friendly application on top of an existing mainframe loan application, which significantly decreased the learning curve of new staff members by 90% as well as customer request processing time. Assisted in the design, development, and testing of all data transformation, extraction, and migration activities. Worked closely with the installation team to assess and manage installations on time.
- Appian Team Lead for the enhancement phase of a Clearing Members On-Boarding project with Options Clearing Corporation. Utilized Appian 17.x and MySQL to upgrade an existing application. Oversaw project delivery by using customer feedback, defining backward process compatibility change standards for team, estimating sprint stories, and leading peer code review sessions.
- Appian QA Lead for the successful production of the Partner Quality and Risk Assessment application for Sanofi U.S. This application creates a business partner score from checklist feedback, manages risk activities, compiles results, and stores QA exercises for auditing purposes. Worked alongside project stakeholders to define project requirements and key metrics. Utilized Appian BPM Application platform 16.x and MS DB to ensure all development tasks met QA standards.
- Appian Consultant for the Account Payable Franchise Forward (APFF) project with Home LLP. This project improved the former invoicing system and bridged a connection between existing systems, such as Intacct and Pentaho. Built an intuitive UI, automated several processes, and implemented new business workflows. Collaborated with the different teams for Appian integration. Used Appian smart services to define UIs and business workflows.
- Appian Consultant for Corporate Action Automation (CAA) project with Options Clearing Corporation. Managed project workflow and the successful integration of Appian with the database and SharePoint. Worked extensively on memo generation using Appian smart services.
- Appian Consultant for the Self-Regulatory Filing (SRO) application project with Options Clearing Corporation. This application makes processes transparent; these processes include audits, document collection, internal and SEC approvals, and website updates. Designed and implemented processes using Appian Application platform. Implemented Appian best practices, designed custom data type (CDT) structure, expression, and interface rules.
Happiest Minds Tech, Miami, US
Delivered application support to all end-users. Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define technical requirements and design documents.
- Appian Developer for the Return Merchandise Authorization System application for Philips-Ryder Systems, USA. Created solutions for the refund, replacement, and repairing processes during product warranty periods, which modernized and simplified the existing system. Designed, developed, and tested the application. Worked with data owners to verify and validate the correct business data from the existing application.
- Appian Developer for the Consolidating Invoicing (CI) project for Ryder System. Oversaw the work flow design, which replaced the legacy invoicing application with an Appian Modem platform and enabled invoice creation for customers in different locations. Designed the user interfaces using Appian self-assembling interface layer (SAIL) and integrated Appian with the web service and database (MS SQL).
Senior Software Engineer
Happiest Minds Tech, Bangalore, IN
Worked on different tools and designed proofs of concept (POCs) for the sales team.
- Software Developer for the SEMA Workflow project for Deutsche Bank. Managed the timely completion of project. Automated manual debt and equity process where raw data and actions were collected on excels and shared across departments via e-mail. Successfully implemented a solution with IBM BPM platform to bring case creation, calculations, and approvals into a global system with real-time data visualization.
- Software Developer for the MRP Cross Functional Reporting project for Bloom Energy, USA. Provided KPI reporting for Oracle Material Requirement Planning (MRP) applications using Oracle BAM. This solution provided dashboard for tracking MRP processes, improved data accuracy, and eliminated the need for customers to download and manage data.
Aufait Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, IN
- BPM Software Developer for the Payroll Management Portal project for C3 Card. Developed a new solution from scratch to manage salary disbursal using Intalio BPM. Designed the user interface using Tibco GUI, implemented workflows with Intalio BPM, assisted in production support, and integrated several new processes and features.
Bachelor of Technology
Rayat & Bahra Institute of Engineering and Bio-Technology
Bachelor of Technology | Rayat & Bahra Institute of Engineering and Bio-Technology, Mohali, India, 2009