Solutions Integration Architect
• Working with Small and Medium Enterprises General Authority (Monshaat) to produce detailed component specifications and translates these into intricate designs for implementation using selected products.
• Assist Monshaat in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
• Defining the architecture and design of Monshaat integration solutions using BizTalk ESB/Azure BizTalk Services/Azure Logic Apps, RestAPIs and other integration tools.
• Implement and lead the team to deliver Monshaat middleware applications (SOA based ESB & SOA based Micro or Mini services) using many technologies, tools, and design patterns like .Net Core, .Net Framework, SOAP, RestAPI, RabitMQ, DDD, CQRS, TDD, Eureka, Polly, JWT, Dapper, AutoMapper, and so on.
• Create end to end Monshaat integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high-quality solutions for the SOA integration platform
• Designing high availability environments with clustering, failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for multi-site implementations
• Defining technical reference architecture leveraging existing SOA/ESB/(Micro and/or Mini)-services products
• Implementing API Gateways (OnEdge & Local)
• Investigate operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking an effective service integration solution.
• Guide Agile and DevOps practices for Integrations projects