Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Providing treatment to newly admitted patients and dealing with any emergency during patient management.
- Making arrangements for necessary investigations for diagnostic purposes & conducting diagnostic procedures if required.
- Overseeing day-to-day follow up of admitted patients, presenting patient details during clinical rounds and updating treatment protocols as per clinical decisions are taken.
- Presenting different cases in morning sessions and weekly seminars.
- Managing a pool of intern doctors including their duty rosters.
- Managed complex cases like TB meningitis, splenic TB, pulmonary embolism, etc.
- Trained the intern doctors in providing a high level of patient care with empathy.
- Developed a comprehensive history taking the template for the doctors.